AWS Academy Cloud Foundations (ACF)
Start date: March 30, 2021
End date: April 11, 2021
Schedule: Sundays 9am to 4pm
Duration: 42 hours
This course is open to all students who meet the admission requirements below.
In this course, you will learn how to create deployments of networks and systems that can be automated and reproduced on the AWS platform. You will learn about AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment as well as best practices for system configuration and deployment.
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below.
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
This is an entry-level course, but it assumes the following:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
- $42 (subject to change). *If eligibility requirements are met.